Monday 15 May 2017

WHY WORK FOR GOD CONT'D....




1.     It has reward: Ex 23:25-27 says  And ye shall serve the Lord your God and he shall bless thy bread and thy water and I will take sickness away from the midst of thee.
There shall nothing cast their young, nor be barren in thy land, the number of thy days I will fulfill.
I will send my fear before thee, and will destroy all the people to whom thou shalt come, and I will make all thine enemies turn their backs unto thee
God’s blessing abides with those who work in His vineyard, and not only in this world but also in the world to come. You cannot be serving God sincerely and your life lacks his servicing
 Isa 45: 19 says I have spoken in secret, in a dark place of the earth, I said not unto the seed of Jacob, seek ye me in vain, I the Lord speak righteousness, I declare things that are right.
2.     Called by grace: There is a selected few who by grace were called to do specific assignment for God, the owner of the vineyard reaches out to them specifically with a specific mandate to be executed.
3.     It is a command: One of the most important statement of men is in their will, while Jesus was departing here he gave an open employment letter in His will from earth, He spoke thus:
Mark 16:15 says And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature.
This is a command which’s immediate result creates joy in heaven
Luke 15:7 says I say unto you that likewise joy shall be in heaven over one sinner that repenteth, more than over ninety and nine just persons, which need no repentance. Will you not want heaven to rejoice because of your fruit?

   
hurray the book WORKERS IN GOD'S VINEYARD is finally out,you can get it on Amazon by going to the website search for Aluko Gbenga or workers in God's vineyard by Aluko Gbenga.you can also get soft copies for a seed by sending a mail to freshlogosexperience@gmail and a copy to alukogee13@gmail.com or chat via Facebook on freshlogosexperience or call +234 8061174980. 

No comments:

Post a Comment